In a persons life, there are many choices and decisions that need to be made. The questions on dreams, persons life and ability to carry out oneself is solely an individual choice. As a matter of fact, no one should govern or change the way that an individual has planned to achieve their ambitions or dreams, which may range from career ambitions to life fulfilment in general. Therefore, the aim of this paper is to address how one should make his or her own path in life.
The type and variety of friends and family associates that one has are determinants in the success or failure in life. When choosing the types of friends, one must be careful because if not properly considered, these people are so close in influencing their decisions and inputting their ambitions to someones life. Also, the individual personality matters a lot, where one should not be influenced by anyone. If one is determined in making their on paths in life, they should be strict and disregard the things that do not matter. The ability of an individual to set their paths is also determined by their dreams. Different people have different views and wide range of opinions on what they want to achieve.
There are a number of practicable rules that one should prioritize in order to maintain their dream paths and lead a successful life. For instance, one should go to school, where there is an equal opportunity to excel and practically work on what the dream is all about. Secondly, one should never quit on doing the things that they think will lead to successful life. When the matter of the quitting is mentioned, it means that one should not let the challenges overcome the hard work. Despite the hard work that one is putting in the core to prioritize and achieve, there are many challenges such as feeling uncertain if there are chances of achieving, lack of motivating factors among others.
In addition, one should look specifically at what their dreams deals and relates to. Proper analysis and dividing the objective into achievable goals, one has high chances of not only making their dreams to a dream but a reality. Other exemplary elements that are vital in making dreams to reality; one should look at the positive paths in life. One should not allow the negative factors cause undesirable effects and cause negative factors that could make one out of the way. Looking at many success stories that have been told, it is clear that all these people had the challenges but they used those specific challenges as a tool to sharpen their tomorrows success.
Everyone has a unique way of doing things. Each person in this universe has something that he or she feels attracted to, undesired to and so on. No two people are everything the same, not even the identical twins. Each person is one of a kind. Therefore, there is no standard way of doing anything, the typical way comes from oneself, according to the unique characteristics and features we all have. Therefore, in the ambition of making ones path, one should exactly what they feel is good for them. However, one should be carefully on the things that they believe are good and leads to a successful own path. Others peoples words especially from mentors are good in examining the individual ability and the nearness to the path that one intends to reach. One should not live a life that is called life for others. Life for others is when one imitates what other people do, especially parents, older siblings, mentors or roles models. People fail to recognize that how these people do their things is in accordance to their aspirations, conveniences, dreams, and schedules among other things.
Also, one should be themselves, and never let anyone change and dictate what to do. Hence, every person should be free to themselves and desire to follow their goals. If one makes a decisions, he or she should stick to it. This is where many people go wrong because they disregard their inner true and accurate desires and fall into common temptations of doing things according to the opinions of other people. Such path will not lead to undesirable directions, but total failure. In addition, one should find and follow their own values. Dont strive to please anybody, but do it for yourself. If no choice, please somebody on an honest way, which can be agreed if other persons value and expectations math with yours. The thing is do everything that leads to your own path. Do not waste your precious time in college studying what the parent or guardians have been telling you since you were five years old. Instead, study something that you feel inspired to do, motivated and that course that aligns with your passions. In other words, to stick on own path in life, one has to stick and pursue what their desires is all about.
In conclusion, it is safe to state that if an individual aims at making and designing their own paths, several factors have to be considered. For instance, one should chase their dreams, strive to make their dream a reality, do what you feel to do, especially in own unique way, and also one should never let the opinions and words of others change what they feel is good for them. Practical considerations of these factors lead to making of ones own and unique way in life.
Information retrieved from: http://tinybuddha.com/blog/youre-not-behind-youre-just-on-your-own-path/Information retrieved from: http://www.positivelypositive.com/2012/04/25/creating-your-own-life-path/
If you are the original author of this essay and no longer wish to have it published on the SuperbGrade website, please click below to request its removal:
- Culture Essay on Women in Hip Hop
- The Development of Jazz in America
- Language of the People in the World of Gods: Ideologies of Tamil before the Nation
- DNA Profiling: Acquit the Guilty and Free the Innocents
- Table of contents TOC \o "1-3" \h \z \u OVERCOMING REWARD DISSATISFACTION IN A PHARMACEUTICAL DISTRIBUTION COMPANY IN SOUTH AFRICA PAGEREF _Toc485724040 \h 1Table of contents PAGEREF _Toc485724041 \h 2Abstract PAGEREF _Toc485724042 \h 41.INTRODUCTION PAGEREF _Toc485724043 \h 51.1.Context of the problem/Background to the problem PAGEREF _Toc485724044 \h 51.2.Motivation for the study PAGEREF _Toc485724045 \h 51.3.Purpose of the study (research problem) PAGEREF _Toc485724046 \h 61.4.Research questions PAGEREF _Toc485724047 \h 71.5.Anticipated contribution PAGEREF _Toc485724048 \h 72.METHOD PAGEREF _Toc485724049 \h 112.1Research paradigm/approach PAGEREF _Toc485724050 \h 112.2Research strategy PAGEREF _Toc485724051 \h 122.3Research setting PAGEREF _Toc485724052 \h 122.4Data collection methods PAGEREF _Toc485724053 \h 132.5Data recording/capturing PAGEREF _Toc485724054 \h 142.6Data analysis PAGEREF _Toc485724055 \h 153ETHICAL ISSUES TO BE CONSIDERED PAGEREF _Toc485724056 \h 174SOUNDNESS OF THE STUDY PAGEREF _Toc485724057 \h 185PROPOSED PROJECT PLAN PAGEREF _Toc485724058 \h 186LITERATURE REVIEW PAGEREF _Toc485724059 \h 207RESULTS PAGEREF _Toc485724060 \h 389DISCUSSIONS AND RECCOMENDATIONS PAGEREF _Toc485724061 \h 469CONCLUSION PAGEREF _Toc485724062 \h 57
- When focusing on comparing and contrasting the two periods of art, less artistic examples offer a starker representation of completely changing ideas than the middle Ages art against the Renaissance art. The period of Middle-Age art lasted for 1000 years, it started in 400AD right after the Western Roman Empire and extended until the beginning of the Early Renaissance. There was a great difference between the art during the Renaissance and the Middle Ages, accompanied with the contrasting concepts and characteristics. In the world of medieval, religion was life to them, and every aspect of life characterized on church and God. Medieval Art intention in art was to teach religion to the people who are not literate. The Medieval culture heavily influenced the arts through the religious themes. While in the times of the Renaissance the artists' main focus was to develop art in a much humanistic manner, it showed the realism with lifelike human figures in their paintings. Renaissance was meant for humanism to show the importance of people and their nature. Middle age, art is closely related to the belief and religion that made-up the basis of European society at that time. The church was the major institution that exercised the heavy amount of economic and political power. During this period, Medieval, the church remained to be the key patron of the art, and this is reflected in their works. A figure that had much prominence were largely drawn compared to the rest, they were also motionless, they could be sited or standing without portrayal of movement. The following essay will discuss the difference in the role of ideas between the two periods, Middle age and Renaissance.
- The Crucible and Empowerment
- The Ambassadors by Hans Holbein the Younger - Critical Analysis of a Painting
- Critique of Religion by Strong Foundationalists
- Integration of Learning Styles into the Instructional Plans
- Art of the Ancient and Medieval World
- Networking Security Fundamentals